Information and links
about covid-19 in English.
Here you can find information regarding covid-19 and links to other authorities in English.
In the assessment of the Public Health Agency of Sweden, there is currently a very high risk of general spread of infection from coronavirus/COVID-19.
As a person living in Sweden, you are encouraged to avoid social contact with others and stay home if you have symptoms of respiratory infection, even mild symptoms. Public gatherings of more than 8 people are currently banned. Concerning travels, visit the website for the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs External link. for more information.
Lomma Municipality is following developments regarding coronavirus and the directives and recommendations issued by Swedish authorities. Changed conditions and new decisions could entail changes to applicable rules and recommendations.
All events arranged by the municipality have been cancelled until further notice. This applies to all events – at libraries and our meeting places as well as other units and locations. Information about available digital events can be found at lomma.se/coronakultur.
If you would like to help others by working as a volunteer, or if you are in need of assistance, more information is available under Volunteer work - help others or receive assistance (Swedish text).
General advice on how to avoid infection
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a certain distance to other people and avoid hand contact (e.g. shaking hands).
- Stay home if you are sick, and remain there until you have been symptom-free for two days.
- To avoid overloading the healthcare phone service 1177, please call the national information line 113 13, or visit the website www.1177.se if you have questions about COVID-19.
Do you have questions about the new coronavirus? Call 08-123 680 00, open weekdays 09:00-15:00. (The Public Health Agency of Sweden External link.)
For more information in other languages about COVID-19, testing and vaccination go to: krisinformation.se External link..
More information about corona/covid-19
- Collective information about COVID-19, vaccination - 1177 Vårdguiden External link, opens in new window.
- Protect yourself and others from spread of infection - Public Health Agency of Sweden External link.
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 - Public Health Agency of Sweden External link.
- Official information on the novel corona virus - MSB External link.
- News about the new coronavirus - Radio Sweden External link.
- How to talk to your child about the Corona Virus External link.
- Advice for caregivers who are at home with children due to preschool or school Corona virus related closures External link.
- For children: Good information for you to know if you are feeling worried about the coronoa virus External link.
- How to use single use face masks - Public Health Agency of Sweden External link, opens in new window.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 External link, opens in new window.
Information in sign language
Sidansvarig: Anders Åkesson